Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

When Oh When

Will we ever get past women who no longer look like school girls dressed like school girls that I never saw so dressed when I was in school. There is no reality in this at all.

beyond tired of such

I am way beyond tired of spanking models dressed like this. How about you?

And while I am on, yet another, rant what about spanking in bathrooms? Whoever got spanked in a bathroom? Or a laundry room? Or a basement? Down to the furnace room, I am going to light your ass on fire.

  in the bath

Based on the door hinges, this must be a European bath. And the TP is located in position only a contortionists could reach. No personal items on cabinet top, so it must be a hotel. Yeah, I notice the little things. OH, the paddling. Well, he is roasted for sure. But, the picture looks posed for a still shot. Nice lingerie.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you regarding all the spanking models dressed as schoolgirls. Sorta gives me the creeps a bit...if a man is really turned on by a young schoolgirl, is that really someone I want to be with...if he is even turned on by me. Don't know about anyone else, but someone would get hurt trying to spank in one of my bathrooms...of course, that could be a good thing...can't get a good swing. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, thanks for stopping by. I am not saying that all schoolgirl dress up play bores me. Some women can carry it off and like to do it. Bacall had a rather expensive plaid skirt that ended above her knee. She wore it several places and to a few parties. But the outfits in the picture ...well they sux. I would love to know how many such outfits are sold every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about your schools, but the girls who go to Catholic schools where I live wear skirts that are reminiscent of the mini-skirts of the 60s. I think they roll them up at the waistband as soon as they are off school property. Ties are still worn at some private schools here. Those panties are definitely non-regulation.

    An odd place for the toilet roll, I agree.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the school girl thing no doubt but honestly for me it comes down to the panty.....let me have a nice lady in a nice panty under her dress and I am just fine....
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.