Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bottoms On The Stairs

Sometime back I posted pictures of women on stairs that were going to spank a man. Since I am a switch, I wanted to post the other side. So I uploaded this post on a Saturday for Monday publication. I was surprised to see another blog use the same theme with two of the same pictures on his Sunday post, so I decided to save this one until now. Pssst. I fletched one of his pictures and added it to this post.

bottom0086 bottom0181 bottom0512 bottom0940

I wonder if Bacall recalls what happened when she slid down the banister?

stairs 22 lingerie girdle40

I really like the last one.

8 comments:

  1. always happy when someone re-posts some of the photos that I have gleaned from other sites.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice theme and nice pics!
    I am curious as to what about the last pic you liked in particular. I was drawn to it myself too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two things. First and more important is that she smiling. Second, I confess a fetish for Lyrca.

      Delete
    2. Agreed the smile was the first thing that caught my attention! Lycra is nice, but I thought it was perhaps the uncommon oversize style.

      Delete
  3. Me too,liking the last one. Blue knickers - aaaaah>

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.