Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Presenting The Paddle - III

For those who have ever had to fetch the paddle that was going to be used on them, it probably is something they remember. I had to do it in grade school and was traumatic.

As an adult, I have put out several paddles and then asked the women to bring me a paddle. Without fail, they pick the meanest paddle.

Here are a few pictures that I enjoy.

paddle presenting09 paddle presenting10 paddle presenting11 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         paddle presenting13

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, the first two paddles ouch. No thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on your posts, I don't think you would happily present any of these paddles, Ronnie. The leather ones looks like it could be latigo leather and they sting a lot. Ask Bacall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ronnie OUCH. I like leather kissing my bottom or the wooden spoon.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.