Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, June 23, 2014

Paddling Bacall

A back massage is always enjoyable. Sometimes you need a little more attention in one place or in a special way. Spanking is like that for us. If we are not getting what we want, we ask for it. We know that conflicts with being submissive and taking what you get. But, we are not submissive.

We have been spanking each other since we were 25. We would like to think we would have it down right by now. The other day Bacall let me know that she would like a paddling, then a little stimulation, but not too much, then more paddling and then monkey sex. I thought, yeah I used to do that all the time, but it has been many months, maybe longer since I did it that way. Why did I stop? Where did my mind go?

05-1

The next morning, I got the batten, a leather paddle, her favorite holey paddle and the stingy hot teacher’s paddle and applied them to her in that order. First, the batten on her inner thighs, along with periodic tapping of her sensitive parts. Then her panties down for a warmup with the leather paddler. I pulled her panties up for holey paddle and had her on knees looking out the window at the water cascading over the rocks.  While I paddled her with my right hand, I lightly massaged her with my left hand. Whenever she pressed forward for more contact with my fingers, I pulled them away. Shortly she was is some distress and I pulled her panties down and put the stingy paddle to her with gusto. The more excited she is, the harder the licks she can handle and wants. Her bottom was bright red and sore the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a spanking with a purpose. Well administered, well received, with obvious benefits for both of you. Thanks for sharing the vivid details. This is the sort of spanking that excites the imagination. Mine anyway. Unlike so many of the dom-submissive tales. Imagine the red and sore reminder kept her smiling the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to be able to read a blog by another couple who shares our interests. Heck we would love to hear some details from our readers.

    We have never viewed spanking as much different from anything else we want.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.