Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lap Photos – II

Second in a series - This eye candy post should appeal to the degenerate men, like myself, who get a thrill from seeing a flash of thigh. Personally, I prefer a little revealing more than pure nudity. I saw one Tumblr site that was made up solely of pictures the guy had taken of women seated and showing some thigh in venues like weddings where they women were dressed in their best.
Male bottoms see a female lap and think how they would like to lay over it and be spanked. Well this series of posts should interest them. I don’t care the OTK position myself, but I like these pictures.
Some of the pictures are just pictures of women with great legs. These is no explicit suggestion in the picture that spanking is contemplated. They are not holding a hairbrush or motioning for you to lay over their laps. Still, for me, they scream spanking.
Just add your own captions.
fmlap086 fmlap099
fmlap107 fmlap135
fmlap136
Thank You for this Kaelah!

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely laps and panty peaks as well, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.