Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Women I Would Like To Spank – III

We were eating out with friends the other day. Our waitress defined cute. She wore a big smile and had a bubble butt that just fit into her tight jeans. She wore an engagement ring, so I asked her if she had someone that adored her. She said she did, but he was mad at her. I told her that if it didn’t work out to call me. She smiled and said she would if she was 20 years older.

Most of the blogs I like to read seem to be almost on hiatus this year. OBB too. Our excuse this week is that we are exploring and taking pictures in the off road areas of Canyonlands. There just might be some outdoor paddlings too.

Now here is weeks allotment of eye candy. All highly spankable to me.

summertime 2

summertime

Musical Interlude: How about The Dead’s version of Iko, Iko. Played in the daylight. From 1987, Jerry, Brent, and Bob doing the Patios silliness.

2 comments:

  1. The Dead! Got a lot of their live stuff and this is magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear mrandmrsb, I sometimes link to some slightly obscure renditions of tunes that I enjoy. Glad you enjoyed it. Always good to hear from Dead Heads.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.