Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 12, 2014

Whips, Canes And Paddles

A picture of a woman holding a paddle can get my attention. There seem to be a lot more pictures of women holding whips and canes than paddles. Just my luck.

cane0

Oops, How did that one get in here?

cane1

This one gets my attention. Attractive, love her eyes, great outfit, no PVC pants or boots and she is not snarling. I might like bending over for six of her best.

Now for your consideration here are some of women with whips, all found by Googling ‘Women with whips’.

whip0

whip1 

whip2

She looks like she is having fun.

whip4

Who knew PETA was kinky?

whip5

whip6

whip7

I wonder if the whip accounted for the show’s popularity? I never watched it.

whip9

whip10

And finally one of the traditional pictures of women with whips. I will pass, but would love to paddle her in her faux leather pants.

 

For me, it’s the paddle.

fm013 fm315

3 comments:

  1. I love that floor polish ad. The text should have a trailer that says "--and make HIM do it."
    The blond holding the paddle looks real. Could she be the vice principal? Naughty boys want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She could be the VP. The door hardware is commercial. I would love to taste that paddle from her. Not when I was a kid, but now for sure.

      Delete
  2. As to Wonder Woman, I don't recall her ever having a whip, but she DID have a golden "lasso of truth", although she never whipped anyone with it...

    I like the poster at the bottom of the page too. I could see Rick spanking Ilsa but not the other way 'round though... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.