Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 5, 2014

We Come From Different Places

I was reading a FLR blog, Spanked By My Lady, and the man wrote about how in the fifth grade he was offered the choice of writing sentences or taking a paddling. He was attracted to the paddling, but did not choose it. Now he wonders how it would have been if he had.

This got me to thinking about how we got started and where we ended up. In the fifth grade he was attracted to strict, female authority figures. I had them, but I rebelled against them. In fact, any authority was repulsive to me. Still is. So you see we started from different places. He was pulled toward authority, and I was repelled by it. He was attracted to the paddle and while I was interested in paddling, I did not want to be paddled. For me, looking at a paddle was interesting, seeing someone else paddled was fine, but not me. Odd, as I am sure I was the one most paddled in school. So you see we started from different places.

And as adults we are in different places. We share an affinity for paddles. We have both made more paddles than we need. We both like girdles, though he prefers the firm control style, while we like the very light control. We both like to wear panties now and then. We both like to be paddled by women, but I also like to paddle women.

There is no point to this post, I just like to compare and contrast how while we are all interested in spanking, we come from different places and have such varied interests.

2 comments:

  1. I am always fascinated about how people got their initial interest in this spanking thing we do. Its interesting to contrast our 'beginnings' but I'm delighted that I may have inspired you to share.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogey and Bacall, I like naughty women, who in their lingerie apparel wear garter-belt and stockings, because they accent that beautiful part of their anatomy called the BARE BOTTOM. I like them to wear old-fashioned bloomers, called DIRECTOIRE KNICKERS, I also like women wearing GIRDLES and PANTY GIRDLES, and CORSETS.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.