Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Comments

Of course we like to get comments when we write something. We seem to get more comments when we do picture posts, which makes us believe that what we write is horseshit. OK, we do it primarily for ourselves and it’s the best we can do. We take no offense if we don’t get much feed back.

We do NOT comment on every comment made on OBB. If you say thanks for posting, we accept your compliment and leave it at that. We will not get into saying thanks for saying thanks.

We don’t comment on everything we read. Simply because we have nothing to say. Classic example would be Hermoine’s caption posts. I can seldom/never come up with anything. I leave such to the more mentally flexible ones of you.

Just wanted to reiterate our policy, habits, etc.]

B&B

3 comments:

  1. I never comment on blogs but I saw this and thought it worth an exception. I check in on your blog periodically and enjoy what you've written. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, Here I am making an exception to my rule. But since you made an exception, I felt I could also.
      The best comments I get jog my wee brain to recall something I can write about. So you and everyone feel free to ring in when you see something you have experienced that is somewhat like what we post about. It could make us remember something else.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.