Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A combination of incongruous things

zgoat3

It occurred to me that when a woman sees the word potpourri she might think of a mixture of dried flower petals, leaves, and spices that is used to make a room smell pleasant. Well, smell. You know the scent that knocks able bodied men to their knees when entering stores like Michael’s. None of that kind of potpourri here. This is another post of pictures that are not related. Another cleaning out of my “to Publish”. BTW, it’s empty now. Either the elves will tote up some new pictures or I will expound on some topic.

dog cage

I thought someone had a good imagination to come up with this way of immobilizing a lass in a cage. Not something I want to do, but I admire the idea.

women rule

For the femdom set. BTW, I have zero problem with women being in authority. I worked for a really good one. I also worked for two that had no social skills other than sucking up to their boss. A female President would be fine with me. But not HRC.

something to celebrate5

This could be a dommy woman. Don’t know, but I sure would like to paddle her in that leather skirt.

I will conclude with a picture of Ashley with her floggers.

Ashley w Dragon

3 comments:

  1. 1-Ah to be a young goat again
    2-no fun at all. She's in a cage and it's too small for you to get in with her
    3-yeah, that's about right. How did we lose it?
    4-Oh--I think that's how we lost it.
    5-What's that red thing? Looks like a garden hose

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is holding a flogger in each hand, short one, long one. Hence why I captioned it Ashley with her floggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's yer spanker your one luck man lol

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.