Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wank Fodder?

In support of a post by the Secret Spanker Erica Scott wrote:

I have had many men ask me (yes, it's always men, in my case) for extreme details. How old was I? Was it my mother or my father? Was it OTK? Was it bare bottom or over my panties? How long did it last? Did I cry? (No, I laughed, stupid.) And I became aware of what these questions meant: The person posing them was eroticizing the spanking of a child. They were getting off on my details.

Well, as I recently observed it’s you guys that are weird, not me. I have asked some of those questions to more than a few women and not one time was it wank fodder to me. Just getting to know one another conversation. I volunteer about my childhood spankings. There was nothing sexual about them then and none now. Maybe some men get off on thinking about little girls with their panties down getting thrashed, but not all of us. If there are any that do, I hope it a precious few.

I never think about spanking a woman as a child. I will not do Daddy/Daughter scenes.

Secret Spanko responded to my comment on his post with ….it would be better to ask if they've been spanked before than if they were spanked growing up. I totally agree that would be a superior question as it does not show an interest in childhood spankings.


 

I will quote from an older post: My biggest joy in spanking a woman for the first time is exploring what she wants, what will make it special for her. She bares her soul, perhaps for the first time, telling another human how she wants to be spanked. That deep secret is special to me. For me, it’s like having sex for the first time, but well planned. At some point in the discussion she asks what will make it special for me. That’s the thing with women, they see both sides of a relationship and they want it to work for both. Will this outfit work for you? What about panties? Is being called Daddy OK or would you prefer Uncle? Bless them, they cover all the details. You can call me submissive, but I much prefer to have them tell me what want and do it, rather than telling them how I will do it. There is time for that later.

 

The accounts of how some women have tried (and some were successful) to get spanked as kids is more interesting to me. Can you imagine three teen girls trying to convince their male science teacher (who was a dreamy type) that he should paddle them, because he had paddled boys for doing the same thing. This was told to me as a true story and I believe it. I have written recollections here about things teen girls I dated did to get spanked. I think anyone would agree that when you do the same silly thing the third time after being spanked for doing twice before, you like being spanked. That was a girlfriend in the 11th grade, that learned her skirt would come up and she would get my palm on her bottom every time she hid the car keys. She played me like a piano. At that time, the spanking was not even close to the centerpiece for me, it was the heavy petting that followed. More such accounts can be found in ‘Memories’ in the right column.

 

Have you noticed how many spanking pictures are of Asians women dressed in school girl outfits? Someone recently clued me into why, it’s because they look younger than western women of the same age. OK, but I don’t want to spank a kid, so these pictures do nothing for me. I don’t think I have collected a single one.

No pictures of little girls or Asians being spanked here. But, as always, I suspect my grammar could be improved.

 

4 comments:

  1. There are definitely some parts of the spanking blog universe that we are unsure of too!
    The religious one who do it because a text says it's ok to do so. Somewhere there must be a text that says it's ok to FGM a young girl?
    The Daddy scene, in which a young sub cannot wait for her Daddy to get home and spank her because she forgot to buy some sugar or needs permission to have her butt plug extracted as she's dying to crack off a fart.
    Age play is too weird! Grown up women dressing as school girls.
    Like you, we use spanking as foreplay. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this one made me grin, even tho failing to purchase sugar is a serious offense.
    I sure wish couples like you would contact us so we could share our mutual interests in spanking.
    mybottomburns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, not sure if my posts made it.

    I ranted before but now will try to get this out. Children no way, hate the drawings of children being spanked but let's face it some of us were spanked a lot growing up and that feeds our kink. Now further as I have stated I love a nice lady in a nice panty.......so if it is a school girls outfit, well then I am down with it, not because it is a child thing but because I love spanking a panty bottom. Weird, hard to articulate this, but children no but a nice partner and lady in a white panty, lets spank away. If my partner wants me in a panty to be spanked, I am all for it...not because of a child thing, because it is what I am about.
    Great post, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never play the "daddy / mommy" kind of roleplay... but we do admit we like the role of the unruly teenager being chastised by an older lady.

    Both my wife and I were spanked as kids, sometimes on the bare, and this most likely forms a basis of our current adult fantasies. I admit I like reading other people mentioning such acts, including details like mentioned by Erica, as long as it does not become creepy - that is, it was just parental spanking as commonly applied some decades ago and not abuse. It's not even for wanking, it's that it establishes some kind of bond between us.

    What makes such kinds of questions highly disputable in Erica's case is that they are from a producer of spanking videos, for prospective actor/actresses. I would definitely understand questions such as "have you been spanked before, with which implements, bare bottom or not", because that has some direct impact on work; but questions from an employer about childhood seem out-of-place in any case.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.