Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, February 10, 2014

Some posts are easy

Hermione posted 54 things that made her happy, so all I needed to do was to copy, paste and edit. It was made easier since she likes some of the same things I do. Here, In no particular order, are things that make me happy.

  1. Tortugua’s Pizza – the best deep dish in the world 
  2. Blogging about spanking
  3. Trying new recipes. If it’s over my pay grade, Bacall can do it.
  4. Watching Doughton Abbey
  5. Listening to Handel's Messiah
  6. Having my blog mentioned on other blogs
  7. Living with Bacall 
  8. Military parades
  9. Browsing the shelves of a large public library or a bookstore like Portland’s Powell’s
  10. Long walks on the Oregon shore
  11. Filling a shoebox with toys to send to overseas Marines to give away
  12. Filling another shoebox with jerky and the like for Marines to eat
  13. Driving Jeep trails in Utah to see the rock formations
  14. When Bacall un-decorates the house after the holidays
  15. Watching hummingbirds feed/fight at our feeder
  16. Enjoying Boston Legal again
  17. Getting a back rub
  18. Giving a paddling
  19. Getting a paddling 
  20. Seeing the start of a new day
  21. Watching a glorious sunset
  22. Shooting a belt fed weapon
  23. Eating BBQ at Cooper’s in Llano
  24. Steak at Perino’s in Buffalo Gap
  25. The rare sighting of a tall woman in heels [I am 6’4”]
  26. Enjoying the quick wit of Neil Degrasse Tyson
  27. Making my triple chocolate bunt cake 
  28. Cutting this list in half. Another way of saying it does not take much to keep me happy.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bogey,

    It's nice to see how much we have in common. Will Bacall be doing a list too?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogey,

    Nice list. Downton Abbey, I enjoy watching. Toy boxes and food parcels I love to send.

    As Hermione says - will Bacall doing hers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Bacall, might be interested to know, that in one of my travels as a tourist around this wonderful world of ours, I visited a place called CASABLANCA, in MOROCCO. I think you both might of heard about this Middle Eastern hot spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...no need to cut it in half, it is lovely.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.