Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bacall’s List

I guess we are compatible as she pretty much copied my list.

1.Tortugua’s Pizza – the best deep dish in the world
2. Having Bogey cook a meal
3. Watching Doughton Abbey
4. Listening to Handel's Messiah
5. Listening to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata
6. Spending time with friends and family
7.The life Bogey and I live
8. Military parades
9. Browsing the shelves of a large public library or a bookstore like Portland’s Powell’s
10.Long walks on the Oregon shore
11.Filling a shoebox with toys to send to overseas  Marines to give away
12.Filling another shoebox with jerky and the like for Marines to eat
13.Driving Jeep trails in Utah to see the rock formations
14. Entertaining
15.Watching hummingbirds feed/fight at our feeder
16. Watching a TV series or movie that make me laugh
17.Getting a back rub
18. Giving a paddling
19. Getting a paddling
20.Seeing the start of Spring
21.Watching a glorious sunset from one of my top favorite spots
22.Eating BBQ at Cooper’s in Llano
23. Steak at Perino’s in Buffalo Gap or Cowboy Dinner Tree
24. Eating Bogey's triple chocolate bunt cake
25.I love how Bogey takes care of me, especially my computer

I will take issue with her #9, as she goes straight to the fiction section. That is the one section I never venture to.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you both enjoy Downton Abbey. So do I!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems both you and Bogey love each other with 'spankable respect'. May such happiness lead to a long and happy life, in each other's company. Happy Valentines Day, to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacall,

    Thanks for sharing your list. I love when Spring starts as I know Summer is just around the corner. I enjoy Downton as well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.