Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What About OBB?

Every freaking January people announce what they will or will not do in the new year. These resolutions die in the first week. Here’s ours: We have no plans to change OBB. Tune in toward the end of December and see if we kept our promise.

We pledge more of the same ole grammatically incorrect posts about topics that in some way interest us. We know our readers like pictures more than pontification, but we will attempt to communicate with words when the mood strikes us. If we bore you, there are thousands of Tumblr sites all with the same pictures. Go at it. Collect the whole lot of them. We will post pictures that interest us and hope you like them also.

Our first post was August 15, 2007. There have been 814 posts since then. We have posted occasionally, five days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and most recently Monday and Wednesday. I think we will return to occasionally.

In the early days of OBB, I asked readers to caption pictures. This was before I knew of Hermonie’s Blog. I got precious few responses, so I quit it when I found it was already being done. However, being several IQ points down the scale from Hermoine (and her readers) I very seldom can think of caption for her pictures. They just leave me cold. So here is one I like. It appeals to my moderate IQ.  You have three chances to win. You can say what anyone of the pictured folks is thinking.

caption this

Hoping for a few more comments to show your interest and a few more followers in the new year. Guess we have been infected with the attention whore virus.

Our best to you and yours!

12 comments:

  1. After the bikini incident, Jay Leno never received another invitation to the Playboy Mansion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it looked like a young Leno also, but I decided not to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well one of us has to get this party started.

    Happy New Year To You Both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topless Girl---I hope he likes my ass

    Guy---I really like her ass

    Girlfriend---I really hate her ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Rollin is on a roll here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Women in pink: "God, I forgot it was St. Patricks Day"
    Man: "She's got a bit wider since last time"
    Woman in pants:" Oh well, I guess it will sting but at least it pays a few bills."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man says to topless girl, "Come on Mary, pick a paddle - any paddle - and let's get started."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man: I'd really like to bang both these girls...

    Topless girl: I hope this guy's gonna DO me. He's cute!

    Woman in pink: I wonder if we can rid of this loser. I really wanna wear her like a hat...

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is thinking out loud "I'll give a pass to her ass". Her thoughts are "I'll give him "Six with some sticks". As for your I.Q Boggy, I believe you are certainly well above average. Happy New Year 2014, to you, and Bacall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hopeless at captions but here we go.

    Ruth was wondering why Ray and Mary kept staring at her bottom.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woman in Pink to herself:

    ...and they think Blondes are dumb?

    Jeez I really didn't mean... ...seriously...?

    All I told her was there'd be guys at the BDSM Munch looking for gals without Tops...

    Shesssh!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.