Monday, January 27, 2014

Palmatoria

I was reading a non-spanking article that mentioned palmatoria. This was a new word to me so I Goggled it found that one of the meanings refers to a paddle that is used by South American countries, sometimes on the palm, sometimes on the buttocks. The word is also used to denote punishment in Chinese schools. Google it yourself.

palmatoria1 palmatoria2

palmatoria3 palmatoria4

A round paddle on the end of long lever could be brutal. Think bath brush.

The teacher in this clip seems to have a long list of names that will get the palmatoria or ruler on the palm. The licks do not seem to have much effect on the kids. I was a wuss when I got the ruler on my palms in school.

Perhaps some readers know more about this?

2 comments:

  1. I should like to feel this on my butt, but not my palms. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I`m in love!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.