Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, December 16, 2013

Grab Bag

You never know what you will find on OBB. To tell the truth, we don’t either. Today, I am posting some items that are not related to each other.

First is a poster that I find little that has much to do with reality – at least in the world I live in. When leather outranks wood on the pain scale, then I can only conclude the ratings were done by a biased Scot. Horse hockey.

Footnote: On markings. There is a manual used as a reference in domestic violence. One section depicts the marks left by sundry implements. I doubt that my involvement will be carved on my tombstone. And before the fact, I did not know she was going to take selfies and include them in the reference. Paddles with holes do NOT leave distinctive markings. Unless you stop at one lick.

bs

Cheerleader22 copy

This is not the reason why Alabama lost to Auburn. Football games would be a lot more interesting with more and longer shots of the scenery.

forest floor

The perfect forest for outdoor activities. No briars, smooth tree bark. Looks good doesn’t it Bacall?

men don't do this

You will never find men doing anything like this. That’s why I always prefer to play with the girls.

wow

I am thinking this must be something like heaven.

Enough foolishness for one day.

3 comments:

  1. I can agree that a holey paddle doesn't leave any distinctive marking but it does't half sting:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog today. Loved the images especially the "selfie" with the 4 girls. The cheerleaders are too, too good. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing about the poster, Bogey, is that it has become quite popular with many within our scene. Now as to it being an accurate chart in regards to intensity and markings, I suppose that has to be a matter based on perspectives.

    I know of several books that have charts like this one. Two of them I own. And so far there appears to be a consensus with them all. Maybe one day someone should do up to date research based on this chart, just to make certain it fits within the consensus or if it has added to it.

    It does that the world we live in still has much to offer. Oh and about that paddle marking. I am quite certain that the artist meant that mark as a close-up of a mark left by a paddle's hole.

    If you like, I can ask the artist. I do know her and she is a sweet person.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.