Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 4, 2013

Stolen Mime

Bacall's answers are first. Got it? Bacall is on top.

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?

Someone fun, inviting us to go someplace fun

Ditto

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

Sometimes, if it's close

I will walk 30 yards, not much more

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

A talker, but trying to be more of a listener

Ditto

Do you take compliments well?

I always smile and say thank you.

I either silently accept a compliment or just say thanks.

Are you an active person?

not really

If my feet would still allow it, I would be more active

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?

No

I could survive for a few days in most environments. In an arid region, I would probably not find water.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Yes

No tent camping, but at hunting camps

What was your favorite game as a kid?

I don't remember playing any games

Cowboys, baseball, blowing things up

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?

No

Would I have an affair?  No. But I would enjoy the attention and it could be in front of Bacall

Are you judgmental?

Very

Oh Yez

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?

Pursued

Ditto, just lazy

Use three words to describe yourself.

Loving, kind, good friend

Sharing, too full of myself, and too critical 

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?

Deaf.

Ditto

Are you continuing your education?

No

Yes, audit graduate courses

Do you know how to shoot a gun?

Yes

Former marksman, now I try to point the end with the hole in it away from me 

How often do you read books?

Every day

Constantly reading

Do you think more about the past, present or future?

The present and sometimes the future

I am more in the past. I don’t worry about the future.

What is your favorite children's book?

I loved Nancy Drew Mysteries and the biographies of our early American history

I devoured Tom Hardy books

Where is your ideal house located?

where I am

Pacific Palisades, over looking the bay

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?

briefs now 

Some days boxers, some days briefs, some days panties

Last person you talked to?

Our daughter

Ditto

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?

Yes

Yes

What are your keys on your keychain for?

House, car and RV

House and car

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?

14 miles to a luncheon

No plans to leave the house today

Where is your current pain?

None yet

My back and right foot

Do you like mustard?

Yes

Yes, very much

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

Eat, then sleep.

Eat

Do you look like your mom or dad?

Some of each or so I'm told

Not at all. Ringer for my paternal grandfather.

How long does it take you in the shower?

About 5 minutes

Less than 5, unless Bacall is with me

What movie do you want to see right now?

Captain Phillips

Ditto

What did you do for New Year's?

Same as any other night

No more all night bashes for us. Sometimes we go out for dinner with friends

What was the cause of your last accident?

Myself

Yep

1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated.