Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post LOL

LOL Day seems to have sucked all the air out of the room. The blogs I regularly read have been silent the last two days.

I found it interesting that we got comments from women who have DD blogs. I would really like to know what they find of interest here. I am serious. Perhaps one or more will take the time to educate me. It would be enlightening.

The comment I treasure was posted by a lurker. [All of the other comments were made by fellow bloggers. It seems that LOL Day is more about bloggers than about lurkers]

Yours is one of my favorite blogs. Not because you switch (I don't), but yours is just the joy of spanking without any reason. No discipline (unless play - Just the fun/play of spanking (and the excitement).
I rarely post because most blogs seem to always involved correcting behavior.
OTKRob

Rob gets what OBB is about – a small niche blog with poor sentence construction and healthy dose of fun.

2 comments:

  1. The lurker is probably right!
    Can't think of any other blogs which just show spanking as form of foreplay; maybe BottomSmarts and RonnieSoul.
    Corporal punishment has been banned in the UK for quite some time, yet some sections of religious belief think it perfectly to use it in their homes?
    Hanging has been banned for years. Do the same religious folk think it ok to use in their homes?
    Sarcasm over! Always good to read your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is the first time I have my name in full column. Sadly, the viewpoint seems to be in the minority (at least among bloggers).

    I have no problem with people that claim spanking is not a kink, but they really need/deserve it. Actually, I think that is just to cover their cravings - especially the ones that are based on religious "doctrine".

    Keep up the good work.

    PS Not just a spanking blog, but this site expresses the joys of BDSM.

    http://happybdsm.tumblr.com/post/66985988173

    If people were really so beaten into their submission, there would be a lot more divorces in D/d and LDD circles. Something else is obviously at play (perhaps their libido?)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.