Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Big Femdom Post

A lot of the male readers of OBB are into femdom to one degree or another. I get some of it. The rest is beyond me. I have always said that once we admit we like spanking to someone, we all go off in different directions from there. Femdom for me is for Bacall to tell me to bend over. She then paddles my bottom with about two dozen licks and I am done. No whips or chains. I must be a boring spanko. Heck, Bacall is kinkier than I am.

From the gitgo this blog's reoccurring theme is that men can be spanked and still be men. Punishment, discipline, humiliation are not required. I think a lot more women could get into spanking their man if men did not want to go so far out there on the femdom scale. This post highlights some of the things men want to be "forced" to do. Some women enjoy some kinky things that they liked to be "forced" to do, but their list is a lot shorter than the men's list. This post does not even begin to cover the whole list.

I will start with some things I don't need:
Getting a hand job with rubber gloves 
Putting any cages or rope on my equipment 
Even thinking about beating or squeezing my equipment 
Licking feet 
Wearing a collar

Here are some more femdom items, all taken from spanking blogs. Some far removed from spanking. But, then some think Vodka makes a good martini.


Cap girl
There are a lot of captioned pictures like this with women saying improbable things. It must be a turn on for a lot men. As for foregoing orgasm, I may try that in my next life. I read that orgasms prolong life. They sure do make life more interesting.


Double trouble
Pegging is a pleasure for some. This picture brings up two questions for me. 1) Why the boots? 2) Why are they in the kitchen?


Fmduo
Another picture in the kitchen! We have both been spanked in the kitchen at one time or another, but I wonder why the location is so popular in professional pictures.


Fmlap667
While I hate going OTK, I like thighs. I especially like thighs encased in nylon. It's wonderful feeling to nestle between legs in silky slippery hose. Some younger men may have never had the experience.

I Never understood why some straps are split. Has anyone done an A/B test and found out that split straps sting more?


No cum
Seems that another man wants to be denied sex. I spent enough time being attentive, but horny, as a teenager. No interest in going back there. 


Standard domme wear
Leather chocker, corset, gloves, crop, and garter belt. All set to dom. I am positive the crop would fit her bottom.


Stupid captions
Probably the third date. I have never met a women like this. Have you? I understand they are out there.


Femdom6
Seriously? I would never understand this scene


For femdom
Another one that is beyond me. I prefer horseradish rather than wasabi on my FOOD.


Crying and cumming
Some women can orgasm from spanking alone, so I guess some men can also. Yeah, I know his member is clamped between her damp, silky hose covered thighs. I can't relate sexual arousal to crying tho. I may have had sex that was so good I could have cried. And I am sure I wanted to cry when I did not get laid a few times.


Femdom1Thigh high boots again. Bacall had a pair of those when we got married - but not that much heel. She looked good in them. Sadly physical problems with her foot cut out her high heel wearing before she was 45. She would still love to put on a pair and priss around. But, can't.

I sure hope this guy is looking for someone's contact lens. Otherwise, it's way too subbie for me.

OK, that's 11 pictures. More than I have ever posted before.



3 comments:

  1. Alot of good questions here and although I am not an expert or even well practiced at being a submissive male, I can answer the split strap question. Yes they definitely DO sting more !! My wife has strapped me with both ends of our tawse and I can say without doubt that the split end stings more.
    Kind regards,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur right down the list. Often wonder if all those "forced" femdom activities are just odd fantasies. Can't imagine anyone actually submitting to them, or deriving any enjoyment.

    Just give me the spanks. Great for foreplay. Not interested in any of the other nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intersting post, thank. Couple of comments, the kitchen is a popular place but don't know why...I got spanked growing up in the kitchen a number of times so maybe it is just recall for some. Love the pegging ladies, have not had it done to me but am interested in trying. Also I can not cum while being spanked, interesting, that paddle looks like it hurts like hell, not sure I could cum!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.