Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 7, 2013

Short Plaid Skirts #47

Where else can you see so many pictures of gals in short plaid skirts? Thanks to a few readers sending in pictures, this is edition #47.

No time to post anything of consequence as I am trying to figure out how to hookup all the new AV components. Just as well, when I get serious readership goes down. When I post pictures of gals, readership goes up.

I sure would like to know how many of these skirts are sold each year.

Short plaid skirt86Short plaid skirt102Short plaid skirt103The last one is my fav. What's yours?

4 comments:

  1. my favorite? uh...1. No, 2...1...maybe 3...or 2. Why would you even ask such a question? You'll make me wear my mouse wheel out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short, Plaid, Long, plain, I just love women who wear skirts. The tighter the better, especially if there is a tight panty girdle underneath assisting her figure control.

    Great Post (as usual).
    Ken
    P.S. Too bad I am too far away to assist with the A/V hookup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one, definitely. Perfect post-spanking pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. second one is waiting for Pop.....first one, well, he's just left !....hands on head and feel the sting . Brenda x

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.