Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Potpourri

Today, I am posting some miscellaneous and unrelated pictures. Perhaps you will like them. Nothing spanking related. Nothing of interest to women today.
Bike pantiesDid you know there are special panties for bike riding? I didn't either. And I don't know what's special about them. Perhaps they worn as outer wear. Keep a sharp lookout and let me know.
Cutie077Need a new fetish? How about chain maille? It works for me. You could play Persian Slave Princess with this outfit.
Wtf
Makes me wonder how this happened. I guess they are not all hard as they can not tell if they are with wildcats or fun women. Strange.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post, thanks. Interesting to say the least.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.