Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Paddled At Home

I saw this short clip of a guy getting paddled by his wife/SO this morning and decided to call attention to it as it is rare that there is any intelligible speech on home videos and second that he reacts to the licks. I like to see some reaction. Those that can just take it, don’t make for interesting viewing. You might say he is wuss. I say she is swinging a mean paddle with enthusiasm. It’s punishment paddling for several things. However, that he is wearing panties tells me a part of him is enjoying getting the paddle.

Spanking Tube

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So... a bit more from the spankee. Thanls for posting a link. I am sometimes baffled by the lack of reaction in many videos. a heavy wooden paddle, swung hard... HURTS. With that said, I can take it with no reaction if I try. Often times, if we do something in front of people, I make it a point. THis is our first public video, and I made it a point to push out of my head that there was video rolling. As for panties, since I comitted to this female led situation, I have not been allowed to NOT wear them... I will admit, I enjoy that I am spanked, just not generally WHEN i am spanked. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.