Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 9, 2013

Spanking Girls Since 1961

When I went to MBS the other day the most recently posted blog link happened to be Spanking Girls Since 1986. I was 15 or 16 when I first spanked a girl and I needed a post title, so… now you know I am an old fart.

One of the more scholarly readers of OBB, inquired about my early spanking adventures. I suggested if he would click on "Memories" on the right side of this page, he would find a few descriptions from my teenage years and my early 20's. The interesting thing about these early spankings to me is that I never, not once, ever thought "I want to spank Betty so bad". Spanking was not something I thought about. My dates would do something to "earn" a spanking - something like hiding the car keys. I was John Wayne then. All peaceful and well mannered, until provoked and then I took charge. Taking charge meant clearing the decks to get to the bottom and smacking away until I heard something like "Uncle". Looking back I am sure the little minx's did it on purpose. But, how did they know what I would do? Did they do it to all dates? Was spanking as common as it is now? Was casual spanking as depicted on Bryan's blog prevalent then? [Hint, those are all questions you may comment on]

The other side of the coin for me was that after the spanking, I had a half nude young gal. And for her, she had not surrendered to my charm. While she might have offered token resistance to being disrobed, she had not been seduced, even though removing tight jeans or shorts can not be done without some help. So now she has her pants and panties down with little acquiesce of her own. Perfect. It's like being a professional virgin. It did not count because I did not know his last name, he was from out of town, etc. I was not always "lucky", but I think things went a lot farther and quicker than if spanking had not entered the picture. Anyway, that's the way I see it now. Then I was asserting myself and enjoying what came.

The first time I wanted to be spanked was when I was 19. I was trading some adult literature with a guy and one of his magazines had the cover picture of two women spanking each other. In a flash, I was hooked. I wanted them to spank me. I wanted to spank them. Now I had a secret. Spanking was no longer just something that happened to my dates, it was something dark. Something to be hidden. I still spanked, but I was very cautious, trying not to let them know it excited me.

I was 21 the first time I really wanted to spank a girl. And she had done nothing to warrant it. She came over and I hugged her hello. My hands were on her bottom and I felt a girdle. This was new. I asked her about it and she told me her Mother made her wear it. We had been caught making out on the sofa at her Mom's house, where she lived, a few days before. We were dressed, but our clothes were in disarray. Evidently, her Mom thought the girdle would keep her little girl out of trouble. I lifted her dress up and it was a full blown girdle, up to her bra and with long legs. In a flash, she was OTK, the girdle was down and I was spanking her. Of course, I was taking out on her what her Mom had made her do. That evening marked a change, now I would actively try to spank women. Still do.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the memories. Girdles are strangely stimulating given that they cover up the body rather than revealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks, great story and flash back to the era of girdles and slips....well done

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.