Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 23, 2013

Our New Panties

You may remember a couple of posts ago when Bogey posted a picture of some panties by Leonisa.  I don't remember how I found them, but I thought they were very pretty and so did Bogey.  We ordered a green pair and a burgundy  pair.  They arrived yesterday and they are as pretty as the picture, but very sheer. This morning I put on the burgundy pair.  As always, I am the test subject.  I'm thinking, "they aren't that sheer" so no big deal.  We have a very nice leather paddle that a friend made for us.  One side is just perfect to me, it's very sensuous and it's burgundy.  The other side is a real stinger and it's black.  I got many pops with the burgundy side and it was just what I wanted.  Thank goodness we did not order the black panties!  As I am being paddled across Bogey's leg, I'm thinking about which paddle he should next use and I decided that my "holey" paddle would be nice and followed by the light weight pine paddle that has a big sting.

I was so wrong in my thinking that the panties would provide protection - they did not - no even one little bit!  My "holey" paddle stung and it stung a lot and after 45 minutes, I still have a warm bottom.  Tomorrow Bogey will be the test subject and it will be interesting to see his reaction.

Bogey writes: Tomorrow came a week later and it was my birthday. We both put on our new panties. Damn they are smooth. You can barely tell when your fingers go from panties to flesh. We gave each other pops. Bacall kindly consented to take half of my licks. Such a good girl. The panties offer little protection from the sting of the wood paddle. Such fun we had from a indulging ourselves in our panty fetish.

Bacall again: Today is Bogey's birthday.  Birthday spankings are a tradition in the U. S., don't know about other cultures. We have accumulated many birthday pops over the years.  So many, in fact, that we spread them over a couple of days.  I told him that I would give him birthday pops today and the rest in a couple of days.  Bogey thought he should take half of the pops and I should take the other half.  This just doesn't seem fair because my memory is not failing so much that I can't remember him taking half of my pops on my birthday that was only a month ago.  

Tonight I am fixing him his favorite meal for his birthday.  I hope it's good and he enjoys it.

3 comments:

  1. Bogey,

    Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day and a birthday spanking.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and love the panty story! Well done
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.