Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lashed Before The Mast

You know the story of Odysseus having his crew lash him to the mast of he could hear the Sirens song. Well this is not about that. It's a memory of something that happened just about as long ago.

The idea was not original to me. Bacall reads fiction and at the time she was reading Nelson Demille's Gold Coast. There is a scene where the protagonist ties his wife to the mast of their sailboat and flogs her. Well, this was of high interest to Bacall. She is all about bondage and flogging. We raced a small boat, but since it was a tippy, go faster than hell boat it was not at all suitable for the purpose. We needed a more stable platform. 

689108574

The first weekend of October, we took our tippy little boat to a lake in Tennessee for a regatta. We got there early on Friday with the express purpose of spending the afternoon on a friends San Juan 21 - not a huge boat, but adequate for our purposes. I had not told Bacall about my plans. It was one of those glorious Fall days, warm, with a light breeze to keep things pleasant. We sailed to a secluded slough had lunch and broke out some vino. After two glasses Bacall was well lubricated and up for anything fun. I asked our host if he had any cotton covered line I could use to bind a wench to the mast. You should have seen Bacall's face, she never had a poker face and it was easy to read her as "I am all in on this".

I removed her top, but left her bra on. I tied her wrists, had her face the mast and completed lashing her to the mast. I took the floggers from the bag I had secreted them in and slowly began to flog her back. Now understand these floggers have little bite, rather they are quite sensual. After a time, I removed her bra, untied her and put her back to the mast, so I could flog her breasts.

All this had quite the effect on on hosts and we traded positions and watched as he flogged his girlfriend. We wonder what happened to them.

7 comments:

  1. A splendid account of a flogging round the fleet. Maybe your friends took up bowling as less dangerous activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best personal erotic spanking tales ever. Great visual images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that Percy Priest, Old Hickory or Sidney Lanier? Now that's the way to have fun at a regatta.

    And I thought I was the only one who noticed that little snippet in Nelson Demille's book. I love nautical floggings. BTW, the sequel to Gold Coast, The Gate House, is hilarious. There is also a belt spanking in Spencerville. Maybe 'ol Nelson is a fellow traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my top fantasies, to tie up my wife on our sailboat.
    The flogging in front of friends, particularly of her breasts, is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys like flogging huh? We will have to think about posting some pictures of her being flogged at a party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad none of you suffer from seasickness!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun afternoon! In reality, I'd be terribly worried about people passing by in other boats and seeing. Or was there nobody around?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.