Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Is In The Air

Yes, Autumn is in the air.  Autumn means different things to different people.  The days are cooler.  We can have our morning coffee outside.  We can play in the woodshed!   This morning Bogey told me he needed to see me in the woodshed.  Now after many years of marriage and my excitement after the purchase of the woodshed, I knew exactly what was going to go on in the woodshed.  There was a paddle on the bench just waiting for me.  I got a couple of stinging pops.  The sound in the woodshed enhances the experience.  As a matter of fact, the sting lasted for many minutes.  So we had breakfast, read the paper and then it was back to the woodshed.  I took my pops and decided that I was in a good mood and asked for more, which were happily given.  Then it was my turn to give Bogey pops because, being the good girl that I am, I didn't want him to feel neglected.  We came back to the house and Bogey took out our oldest and stingiest paddle.  I smiled and gave him several hard and quick pops.  We both had smiles on our faces.

3 comments:

  1. I think we need to get a woodshed:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if you could put any sign over the shed door, what would it say?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.