Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Down Or Off?

As I suspected, my article on submission went over like lead balloon. Looks like all our readers want is pictures. Well, you will see some from time-to-time. But, you have to suck up some first. See Pretty Woman for a definition of major suckup.


For a spanking, I like any pants/underwear to be on or off, not pulled down. It just does not look or feel right to me to have them pulled down.  How about you?
On this subject, Bacall discovered these light control panties by Leonisa. We will be ordering matching panties when we get home. We love the way they shape the bottom. I will feel so naughty wearing them.
Leonisa


Why are so many spanking pictured taking place in the bathroom or kitchen? Those are the last places we want to be for a spanking. Yes, Bacall I remember you like it the walk-in closet. Just wait till we get home.

Odd 3 2
This picture is humorous to me


This picture is just damn silly

Bottom0285
What's that you say? You don't feel like cooking? Now that I think about, I don't either.

No tacky captions were over-layed on any picture used in this post.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous knickers. Well spotted Bacall. Please send me the link.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Leonista panties are lovely. I might get some too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link: http://www.leonisa.com/en/products/high-waist-control-panty/?DepartmentId=158

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the question again? I never got past the black panty pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pants should be down (or off entirely) skirts should be up (or off entirely) and underwear should be pulled down (or off entirely) because this is more suggestive of a "real spanking" Nude below the waist or entirely nude is implying something else but can also be "real". What's more important is what YOU want. There is no "right" or "wrong" here. There is only personal preference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On a woman I do like that half-off/half-on status of panties, particularly when they are white cotton.
    On a man it is more difficult. My wife does not like to see the "bits" so she prefers either a thong or all off but legs kept tightly together.
    For myself I just love that slow motion removal of pants as my wife gets me ready for the cane or paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS - just found the Leonisa panties in the UK and will definitely buy a pair. Thanks for the tip.I am sure my wife will let me wear these for a caning. Might not get a pair for her in case she thinks that I think she needs tummy control pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like several of us will be spanked wearing these knickers/panties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    First off panty spankings are the best to me and a perfect and erotic start up for the bare bottom. I just finished spanking a friend, long and nice over her panty, I love watching the red slowly creep out from the panty. She also spanked me long and hard, over a panty!! Love it

    Thanks, and I liked your last post.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.