Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just Foolishness, But No Captioned Pictures

Just a bit of foolishness today. I hope you have commented on Tuesday's post asking to describe your mind's eye just before orgasm. If not yet, please take the time to do so now.

I would stop and try to assist this motorist in trouble. Wouldn't you? I do wonder if I could resist giving her a little slap. No, I don't think I could.
Car trouble

We recently were in an area where the girls out grow their clothes really fast. I was shocked and gave her a ride to closest lingerie shop.
Bought her two more bangle bracelets too.
Cc1

This lass is expressing her view about guys typing absurd captions on pictures
Cutie129

1 comment:

  1. While she needs a good spanking, love the panty on the finger lady!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.