Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Home and School Paddling - VI

The final installment of this series and the only post for this week. Posting will be infrequent for awhile.

This is one of my all time favorites of a teacher with a paddle. She is attractive and the paddle is formidable and I like argyle sweaters that snugly fit the breasts…but I digress. The door and hardware are commercial so it could be a school. If so, I wonder how long the line is out the door waiting for justice to be delivered. Double handed swats burn.
Schoolhome15a

Here we have a perennial favorite, Dana Kane, putting some color in a man's cheeks at her home after class. I wonder if he knew he was going to be paddled when he put on those panties? Of course he did. That's a thick paddle. It will not take long before he is sore. I am sure all of the male readers would not hesitate to switch places with him. I wonder how many female readers would stand in for Dana? Anyone?
Schoolhome15b

2 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughts.
    I would seriously like to visit Dana Kane but it is probably not going to happen.
    Hope you are having fun if you are away in the RV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I agree, being over Ms. Kane's lap would be amazing.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.