Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Paddled In Oregon

It was a cold and dreary morning, one where you just don't want to get up.  But, I was in a good mood despite the weather and pulled out some paddles.  Every time I walked by them, I would give myself some pops. I said we could give each other pops through the day and then have a intense session the next morning. Bogey got tired of that and decided to give me some better pops. I got on my knees on the sofa with my arms on the back, looking out the window. which is my favorite position. He started giving me pops and rubbing me. I got turned on and I do mean turned on. He kept popping and rubbing.  His paddle pops were getting harder and I was getting hotter. Suddenly, I had a terrific long orgasm.

By this time Bogey is really turned on.  When I recovered, I gave Bogey some hard pops. He wished that his orgasm was a long as mine :)  

How about the Grateful Dead from 1987 doing Iko Iko one of their signature cover songs.

3 comments:

  1. Bacall, that sounds like a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute. It's not cold and dreary around here. Where are you? Must be on the coast. Don't worry though, it just takes awhile for the marine layer to burn off. Sorry to digress--go back to the paddling thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quick post, nice paddling and got the job done no doubt.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.