Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Post From MacBook

I am trying out MarsEdit on the MacBook. As usual, this post has no redeeming value. Just pictures.

You may have seen this picture. It's been floating around the Tumblr sphere.

Paige2

I had suspicions it was Photoshopped. It is. She appears on some TV show. While I have no problems with firearms, and in fact I have a 1911 like she is holding, I do prefer her holding the paddle.

Paige1

4 comments:

  1. Don't like the gun at all but would love to walk into the room and have her there with that paddle!
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both pictures frankly. She's gorgeous and wonderfully stern looking and either picture sends a message. They're just different messages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how to do that photoshop thing. I have the software installed but it's way too complicated for me. I'll stick to Paint.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go right ahead, make my day; springs to mind on both counts.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.