Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, April 5, 2013

You Want Femdom?

Many male bottoms like femdom. They want a female to control them. That’s not me. We have an equal relationship. If one of us gets too toppy, the claws and fangs come out.

z tiger1

 

But today, I feature the ultimate in femdom. 

you want femdom

PS, I recently read a study that said men who are fond of very large breasts are prone toward violence to females.

 

Some male adherents of femdom want their Johnson locked up and denied sexual release. I guess this would be equivalent for maledom.

locked

 

Here’s How To book on Maledom

real bondage

 No need to thank me that you will not find posts like this elsewhere.

 

OK, How about Iko, Iko?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.