Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, May 2, 2013

WILD THING

Bacall writes:

I have always liked the song "Wild Thing". It makes me smile and dance. So when it came on this morning as I was putting my breakfast plate on the counter, that's exactly what I did. I think it shocked Bogey because I have been so down with my shoulder which continues to give me pain.  In the middle of the dance I announced that I would just go paddle myself.  Bogey said he would be glad to help if I needed assistance. I got out our stingy pine paddle and gave myself pops in rhythm with the song. I wasn't really doing a good job and my shoulder should not be moved that way so Bogey came back to assist me. Wasn't that sweet?  I was still moving my stingy bottom in rhythm with the song. I even ad libbed, "Give it to me"  I sure was glad when that song ended.  And of course, it was all my fault that Bogey became aroused.  I am such a naughty girl!

3 comments:

  1. Better the dance of the seven whacks than the dance of the seven veils. But I cringed a bit when you started to put a bit too much stress on the wounded shoulder. Please, he doesn't have that many opportunities to pamper you and give you the proper attention -- let him! As for naughty, it would only be naughty if you left him in that condition for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We generally have music playing in the house and when Cora decides that she need to paddle me, will often go with the theme of whatever song happens to be playing. Its great!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.