Thursday, April 18, 2013

Still Have Nothing To Say

We are hanging out in north Texas, waiting for yet another wet front to pass before heading father west. Cooling temps will allow boon docking this weekend. Ample store of whiskey on board, but no ideas to post, so here are some throwaway pictures.

cheerleaders65
Cheerleaders are always popular with me.



Do you think she is asking for a spanking?

from chross I snagged this one from Chross. I love the attitude.

princess2I am positive this princess expects a spanking.

Have a good weekend

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these. We don't have such attractive Cheerleaders over here.
    Have a good time in Texas. Are you in an RV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see the second pic but think that's my laptop.

    Have fun and why don't you share a little about your travels as I love hearing about friends trips.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a great trip despite of the weather! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and panties....love the cheer panty shots
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheerleaders...*gulp* Not a common sight here in the UK, too cold. Send some over for me to warm up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.