Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Home and School Paddling

A large part of my adult fascination with f/m paddling is in fantasies of paddling’s that might happen at home or school. Bacall often plays a school principal as she puts the paddle to my backside. I am easy, no involved fantasies - pants down… assume the position... apply the paddle with vigor.

 

schoolhome02a

schoolhome02b

 

We are so different about how we like to be paddled. Some want a warm-up. A second group can will themselves to endure the pain until pleasure breaks through.

If I get a warm up, soon the endorphins come out and all I feel is numbness. No pain, no pleasure, just a dull thud. The same thing happens if a paddling is interrupted for a few minutes. Once the chemicals get out, I lose all feeling. Keep paddling, I will have a sore bottom, but that’s not what I want.

The second group must do somewhat like going through surf torture. [SEAL candidates sitting in cold water with the surf breaking over them] Their minds take control and they grit it out. I could never do that. I could never be a SEAL either.

I want about 20 hard licks. All hard enough to make me gasp. Exclaim. Do a little dance. Just give me a few seconds between licks too recover and get back in position.

A third group can take what I get and a lot more, but the licks come very fast and they barely move around, perhaps a muffled exclamation. They amaze me more the second group. Some can have a orgasm while getting hundreds of fast hard licks with a paddle. Incredible to me.

6 comments:

  1. The pic must be from a Christian homeschooler? Holy paddle . . . .. And can her newly rehabbed shoulder come up with twenty hard ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get hard just dreaming of giving the spankings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a warm up girl, both giving and receiving. That looks like quite a paddling, too. You need to be careful with Spencer paddles, while they do the job they can also blister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from the side which likes them hard and plentiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of Spencer paddles but luckily never had the pleasure of one.

    I like a warm up first but not all the time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a warm up guy....ouch, the paddlings are hard and fast for me. Nice post and hate the Spencer paddle, too serious for my tastes but it does leave an impact.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.