Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, April 1, 2013

Her Panty Drawer

Judging by what I read on F/M blogs, a lot of male bottoms share my fondness for panties. I like them and I like to wear them sometimes. Less now than when I was younger. Perhaps some of the thrill is off?

A recurring theme is the man going through a panty drawer, being caught and forced to put on a pair and then hair brushed. Sounds fine to me. Bacall could care less if go in her panty drawer.

Bacall and I have always had a few pair of matching panties for special play dates. Nothing frilly, pretty much basic panties. Light control preferred.

Let’s see, how did I get here? I was looking at a clip from Secretary that Michael posted. If nothing else, Maggie/Lee pulls down her panties in a most delightful way. She gives it a lot of consideration, then slowly pulls them down. I have known a few women that did it just like that. Previous experience with them told me that it takes them awhile to get into a submissive mode. Each step took an eternity. Being told to bend over would register, but the actual act, submitting to the order, took quite awhile. Sometimes it took the bite of a cane on the legs to get them across the threshold. The clock would be reset when I told to pull their panties down. They would come down just like Maggie/Lee did it.

Enjoy that scene again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSz9obxYSoA

Yes, I know that most of the time women want the man to pull down their panties. Part of the force fantasy. Sometimes I want them to pull them them, other times I want to force them in a different way.

Oh yeah, panties. Once Bacall wanted to spend the afternoon getting spanked in every pair of her play panties. I don’t recall how far we got, but she had too damn many panties. My lust went over the top before we got to the bottom of her panty drawer. Perhaps, we told a friend of ours about this, as one time she wanted to do the same thing. We may have accomplished the task, but only because she had fewer panties.

You might wonder why her cheeks are not red as she was paddled in ever pair. Simple, she just did not redden much and never for long.

 

20021201025 debbie 20021201032 debbie

20021201028 debbie

20021201029 debbie

5 comments:

  1. Very hot post, I think a ladies panty is the most erotic sight and feeling in the world, just something about a lady in her panty. Not a crossdresser just totally turned on by a panty and yes sir wearing them for a spanking is a treat.
    Thanks for a great post and pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should suggest to P that he spank me in every pair of knickers I have but then we'd be there all day aa I do have a lot of knickers:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie, And just what is the problem with that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Njspank, we are on the same page here. Good thing we came along after nylon.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.