Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Need A Paddling

It has been a long time since Bacall was physically able to wield a paddle with any strength. As she improves in PT, they ramp up the exercises so she is always in some pain. She was able to give me some pops a few times, but nothing in the last two weeks. I am getting needy. You know that feeling. You know it starts to fill your mind more every day. My bottom is wimpy, I probably could take what my mind wants.

Funny thing, she has never liked the on your hands and knees position on the floor or the bed. Especially on the floor. She views that as way too submissive. She does not want either of us in that position. OK, I can agree with that. But, that is the position she suggested I get in so she could swing down, rather than horizontally. Worked out pretty good.

Maybe I could stop by the school and bend over a desk? This woman seems to be enjoying herself. I like a smiling woman with a paddle. Looks like I would have company and a witness. Isn’t it time for short skirts to make a come back?

schoolhome01

schoolhome02

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope you get that paddling you need.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I know the feeling, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope her arm gets feeling better soon and you can both have some fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.