Monday, March 25, 2013

Eroticism Is Everywhere

For as long as I have known Bacall, whenever I get erect I have rubbed myself against her, standing or laying. That’s me. No class. This happened almost daily when we were 20-something. One of us would wake up during the night and snuggle the other with sex on the brain. If I were the instigator, I would usually be rubbing myself against her bottom while stroking her with one hand. Nothing like a little extra in the wee hours of the morning.
Sometimes when spanking her over my lap I will rub myself against her leg. That usually triggers her to reach around and grasp me with one hand while I continue to spank her. I suppose I could come this way, but I have never tried it. When she holds me like this it seems to fortify her to take more licks. It gets her to a more submissive state of mind. Eroticism takes a lot of forms.

eroric1
This lass is trying hard to get someone hard. And it’s working on me.

It appears that erotic feelings are escalating fast here

erotic3Sometimes it’s just yourself

3 comments:

  1. I like the third picture, especially the book cover. Boxer shorts can be SOOO hot!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. On you or a man?

    I see a picture is missing - again.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.