Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spankomics

In the beginning, there was the genome. Over the past decade a flood of buzzwords with the suffix of “ome” have entered the lexicon. Today, I introduce Spankome. It sounds so much better, to me, than TTWD.

So open your window and scream I Love Spankonomics.

OK, OK, what would you have posted today???

 

Maybe it’s your birthday and you were expecting the birthday girl to bring you cake and favors?

Well Happy Birthday. Dress like this, take a picture and send it to us.

I guess being 24 has some advantages.

Where are the paddles for the guests?

birthdaygirl_thumb1

 

For those that live in Flyover Over country, you might like this little number by Paul Thorn. It’s a decade old, but I still tap my foot to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7g14QbXu28

I can not find his My Baby Gets Spanked When She Needs It on Youtube

or maybe an old Joe Cocker doing a classic Beatle number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.