Monday, February 25, 2013

Paddling News From The Home Front

Bacall writes

I am still in the recovery stage from shoulder surgery.  Play has not been foremost in my mind.  At least until my dream last Friday night.  I dreamt  that I walked throughout the house in my polka dot panties looking for a place to be paddled where I would not have to bend over and put pressure on my arm.  In my dream, I found just the place.  It's a large wicker chair with a pillow cushion back.  That seemed like a good idea.  Saturday morning I kept looking at that chair thinking it just might work and told Bogey about my dream.  He had a paddling dream Friday night also.  Wow, we've been married so long that we even dream the same!

He was happy, nay, eager to see if this would work. So I bent over the back of the chair and he proceeds to give me a paddling. We progressed to the bedroom where I had him remove his clothes and bend over so that I could give him some pops.  I am sorry to say that I am not up to speed yet in either department but I think we were both satisfied.

My surgeon said he would probably dismiss me in four weeks which I hope means I will be in paddling trim.  If so, I am eagerly anticipating both of us getting celebration paddling’s in the woodshed!

 

Bogey writes:

I was not able to get her into bliss, but the position worked well. Her arm does not have the old Aunt Bacall strength, but the pops did sting. And after six weeks of little to no paddling, I could still feel them hours later.

 

For no reason, I am sharing this decidedly not PC number of James McMurtry doing Choctaw Bingo. You can Goggle for the lyrics if you like.

2 comments:

  1. I love the song "Choctaw Bingo", I prefer Ray Wylie Hubbard's version though. As an Okie/Texan all the landmarks in the song are very vivid in my mind's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to hear that things are progressing with Ms. Bacall's shoulder healing and will soon be released for 'full speed'. In the meantime its always refreshing to see that 'Nature Finds a Way', applies even to us Spankos.

    And it doesn't surprise me to hear the two of you are sharing dreams. Its just part of the Magick of being a Spanking Couple.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.