Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Million Hits

It has taken 5.5 years, but our little blog finally made 1 million hits.

The first post was on August 15, 2007. The first few posts described how I like to be paddled. It then talks about Bacall’s likes. If you care to read these first posts, click on 2007 in the right margin, go to the bottom and read backwards.

One of the most trivial posts I did still outranks all the others by a wide margin.  I suspect that Goggling for “spanking pictures” leads folks to it and then a let down when they find one picture.

The Principal and Her Paddle garners second position. Maybe a lot folks would like to go back to school and bend over for the principal? I can relate to that. I would like to know if the principal burned me like I remember it or does Bacall take top honors in bottom burning.

If we start posting more sporadically, we are just taking a break. Who knows we make two million before we croak.

 

tiger1

 

BTW, comments have dropped off. Bacall loses interest when you don’t suck up on her posts. Trust me, you don’t want her in a bad mood.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is always fun to read postings from people who take joy in spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Bogey and Bacall! Here's to the next 1,000,000 hits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One million hits. Congratulations to you both. Look forward to being part of your next million.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we hope to be around for another million.

      Delete
  4. Well done..... couldn't happen to nicer people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One million hits. And how many hits from Bacall over the past decades? Any guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I would estimate less than 100,000. She may be close to 500,000.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on reaching such an important milestone!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 1,000,000th hit.

    And my favorite post of yours is definitely 'The Principal's Paddle. Yes, I would have loved to have been paddled by her, but now am happy when Cora lays her paddle(s) on me.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.