Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paddlings And Pain Pills

I am only 2 1/2 weeks post-surgery on my shoulder.  I have had a few good days and some bad days.  I go to therapy three days a week and will do so for three months.  Patience is not one of my virtues.  On good days, I think I should be improving more and I push myself.  The therapist told me, with Bogey standing right there, that I must not do that.

Bogey has given me a few paddle pops, but with pain meds coursing through my body, it isn't the same by a long shot.  Every time I do something that I shouldn't do, Bogey says he will paddle me for that.  I can't even use my right hand to type because it hurts some muscle in my arm.  I think that when this is finally over, Bogey will decide that he owes me many many paddle pops. Since that will be the case, I better save one pain pill for that paddle day. 

Before that day, I think I should have a "Celebration Day", where I get the paddling just tailored to my wants.  Don't y'all agree??

2 comments:

  1. Bacall,

    I totally agree. You listen Bogey?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely you deserve a "Celebration Day". And i bet you will want a thorough paddling anyway. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.