Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Girl On Girl Spanking

While I know they are hugely popular, I am not a fan of girl on girl spankings. I recall at parties that whenever a F/F spanking was taking place in a public area, the men were lined up and most attentive. I am sure that’s why so many are made for sale. The pro variety are so contrived, they bore me.

HOWEVER, Secret Spanko has one posted that is HOT to me and is also probably amateur. It could just as well be M/F. Check it out.

The only negative I have would be the warehouse setting used.

4 comments:

  1. Nice detective work. Very enjoyable.

    You might also appreciate

    http://www.spankingtube.com/video/20981/a-hot-spanking-scene-with-gorgeous-fetish-models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. What's not to like about three women in black lingerie. However, it has none of the intimacy of the other clip.

      Delete
  2. Not as contrived as M/F.
    Just watch any Punished Brats drivel.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.