Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting It From The Ladies

Today, I am posting a few pictures that grab my interest in getting my own buns paddled hot.

 

fm675 She looks like she enjoys and is proud of what she is doing

 

The next two pictures were recently posted on a popular Blog. He must have filched them from the same place I did. Since he reposts so many more pictures than OBB, he will always be ahead of us. Oh well, they have been in our Drafts folder for sometime so here they are again. I retained the water mark in the second one.

 

fm763

I suspect this is photo shopped. Isn’t she a celebrity? How say you? 

 

either way Those eyes! I want to switch with her.

7 comments:

  1. The one with the paddle looks familiar, but I don't recognize her as a celebrity. The "Attitude Adjuster" logo on the paddle seems photoshopped though. The second one reminds me of Emily Deschanel of "Bones" fame, only, if possible, even more stunningly gorgeous and sexy. There's another pic of her I've seen coming upstairs with a strap or paddle and a very low-cut bra that reveals even more of her magnificent breasts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is likely Samantha Woodley of firmhandspanking, etc.
    https://sites.google.com/site/samanthawoodley/filmography

    Still wondering who is holding the paddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever she is, she's freakin' gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I've used the last one at my site to illustrate a story. I've seen some other shots from the same shoot, she takes a strapping rather well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like wood to light a fire in someone. markiee

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.