Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Little Switchy

The paddling's continue. Saturday morning we took a trip to the woodshed. Bacall put on her polka dot, I can take whatever you are giving, panties. I put on something, can't recall. I choose the Myrtlewood for my backside and Bacall selected her Holey paddle and the Teacher's paddle. Out the back door we went in our panties and robes carrying our paddles to the woodshed.

She bent over the back of a chair and I started with the Holey paddle. Surprise, before I got very far, she was jumping around saying she was having a sensitive day. I went easy on her and she decided she would pass on the Teacher's paddle.

When it was my turn, I bent over the same chair and she put some warmth in my backside with the Myrtlewood. It was not that many licks. But, it was enough.

 

 

This morning I somehow I got it into my mind that few paddle licks would feel really good. I rolled it over a few times and decided yes, I wanted to feel some wood. I walked into the den where she was and wiggled my bottom at her.  This is like a red flag to a bull. She said she would love to turn my bottom red. I said, With rouge? Off she goes and returns with a makeup brush and rouge. I dropped my pants and she started brushing my backside, asking me if it felt good. I said not so much and that's when she pulled out the red paddle she had hidden and started in on me. Only 8 licks, but wow. That sucker has not lost a whit of sting over our married life. I enjoyed it.

 

We are eagerly anticipating the twelve days of Christmas to begin.  The Santa spoon is hanging on the mantel along with the Christmas stockings, which heightens our anticipation. We will refrain from posting other Christmas themed pictures until a few days before the 25th.

 

merry christmas6

 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time. Good to see the Santa Spoon is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture the both of you walking to the woodshed:)

    I do like the look of that Santa spoon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun to have video of us walking to the shed. Sadly, no one there no one close to her to do it.

      The spoon is fun in moderation. It gets thuddy after a dozen or so licks.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you two had fun. You should head over to Spankingtube and see what me and my wife have been doing of late. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time! I love that spoon, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spoon was hand made by a kinky friend. Very lightly dished out, so it can be used on the working surface side. It fits bottoms just right.
      Today will be the first day of use for the year. Two pops each.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.