Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Signs Of The Times

 

The images in this post have been in my drafts folder for sometime. I note that some/all of them have already made the rounds. But, maybe you missed one or more of them.

poster

So true for us

 

spank me_2

 

 

vargasacross_the_knee

Vargas – His drawings were always a fav of mine in Playboy

 

make my day

 When Bacall is feeing feisty

 

spanking in your future

Our Best Wishes That Yours Comes Real Soon

 

 

Oh, I suppose we should also wish you a great bird day.

2 comments:

  1. All four of those are great. Where do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When roaming the web, I save "interesting stuff" to my To Blog folder. After awhile, I will get enough accumulated in a category to make a post.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.