Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, November 23, 2012

Foto Fantasy Friday

bug eyes 

Don’t get bug eyed on Foto Fantasy Friday

 

bottom0905 (Small)

Touching toes, a neglected exercise

A word on censorship

A few times I have uploaded pictures like the one above, but it would be replaced by a cross. I finally guessed that Blogger has software that can recognize the human form and censor the picture if too much is shown. So I resized this image to be much smaller and it passed the censor test. If ever a nude picture could be classed as art, this one would qualify. I mean it. I would be proud to have it hanging as a 3 by 5 foot in the LR. I understand that Bacall might object.

 

bottom8765 For fans of bubble bottoms only

 

Have A Great Weekend and Spank Someone You Love

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that blogger censored photos! too bad. I love the last one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on Saturday morning, it's gone. They must have software that trolls taking a better look.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.