Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, November 30, 2012

Foto Fantasy Friday - #2

Double Fetish

You know I like women in attractive lingerie. All sorts of lingerie. Because I am an old guy, the gals I dated when I was a teen wore girdles and hose. I have recounted some my back seat adventures of spanking them in their lingerie, so it’s not at all surprising to me that I retain a fondness for such. Some men of my age have a special interest in girdles and hose. I think this man is one of them.

double hose

She has on hose AND panty hose!

That is a little much for me, but to each their own.

 

 

lingerie - hose1

Why not buy your special lady a pair of these?

 

 

lingerie - hose2

Here’s a lass who is, thankfully, showing her stocking tops.

I know that a lot of men want to lay across her lap and put their stuff between her legs.

Just enjoy the view.

 

 

lingerie - hose3

She is getting you in her viewfinder

 

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a stocking and suspender girl.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work.Nothing like tights (hose) to frame a bottom. I can still recall a tights covered rear that I smacked as a teenager but she didn't take to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a well girdled woman, especially when she adds stockings. Oh how I love it that my Lady likes wearing them. It certainly keeps both of us young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I am an old-fashioned man who loves to see woman, in garter-belt and stockings, girdles, and corsets. These sexual and erotic feminine undergarments worn by woman sure turn me on. Especially when I spank their bare bottoms.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.