Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 26, 2012

Bacall Latest Heart Throb

It was Sean Connery, before I met her, after I met her and until she dies. Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates kept her fingers busy. The way Tom Selleck moved his eye brows and his hairy chest in Magnum PI worked wonders on her disposition.

 

After enduring several episodes of A Person Of Interest, I asked her what she liked about the show. I should have known. It was eye candy.

Meet the guy that puts a smile on her face, Jim Caviezel. He dispenses with bad guys easily, but doubt the man would be able to go two rounds with Bacall.

Caviezel4 Jim Caviezel 

But can he spank?

 

 

For my eyes, this works for me

 cutie

1 comment:

  1. The one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.