Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Somebody's gonna hurt someone

Being a perverted type, when I hear the Eagle's A Heartache Tonight and hear the percussive “slapping” in the opening, I think of spanking, not heartache.

Somebody's gonna hurt someone
before the night is through
Somebody's gonna come undone.
There's nothin' we can do.
Everybody wants to touch somebody
if it takes all night.
Everybody wants to take a little chance,
Make it come out right.

 

If you have the means, do purchase a set of beach paddles for the low cost of only $225 the next time you are at Rosewood's Jumby Bay Resort

beach paddle set $225 at Rosewood's Jumby Bay resort

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the song. It always makes me think of spanking.

    The paddles are gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a fetish for paddles and those sure look good. But, we have far too many now. Still...

      Delete
  2. Or one of their fluffy towel robes for only $ 85.00
    Thanks for the link - I was stuck for where to go on vacation, now that we have sold the tent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will enjoy the place. You can put on the robe over your freshly spanked self.

      Delete
  3. Now that would be a song that's easy to spankify! Half the work is already done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ability to "spankify" a song is a talent that is normally found in spanko's. I missed out on that talent. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.